Friend Makin Monday

This week I am supposed to tell you about my best friend.
Oh my gosh!
I have the bestest friend in the whole entire world.
My friend is honest, family oriented, God loving, a perfectionist, funny, a jokester, faithful, hardworking, lovable, handsome, amazing, interesting, trustworthy, incredible, over-the-top sincere, wonderful, handy, helpful, impressionable, amiable, active, loving, super, safe, and so much more!
My best friend is my husband.
He is so awesome. He makes me so happy. I am so lucky to have him. He listens to me, comforts me, inspires me, loves me, helps me to be a better wife and mother. I love him so much!
I hope your best friend is as special to you as mine is to me!















10 comments:
Mine is pretty special too...my hubby. Thanks for sharing...he's sounds like a great BFF.
What a fantastic BFF you have. Even better that it's your hubby!
Happy FMM!
Great BFF story....hubbys are the best!
Happy FMM!
My husband is my best friend too!! It makes for a great marriage:) Happy FMM!!!
Sounds like a great guy!
Happy FMM!
I dig best friend hubbies!!!!! That is how is should be :)
Happy FMM!
I love that your hubby is your best friend and that you have so many wonderful things to say about him! He must be one special guy!
Happy FMM!
Your spouse SHOULD be your best friend and you should be theirs. :) Perfect. He sounds like a great guy.
Very sweet!!
Happy Monday!!!
~Becca
My BFF is my husband too! Such a blessing isn't it?!
Happy FMM!
Post a Comment