So these are the backs of the heads of the people in front of us.
There was a lot of information given about where the actual star of Bethlehem might have been and what it may actually been ( a planet, the north star, ect.).
I have already taken the munchkins to the Observatory here in Los Angeles and they have the most incredible show there. I hate to say that the kiddos were not as impressed with the "slide show version" we had here at the community college. I think it was more geared to the Jr. High and High School age anyway. It was interesting but I think their favorite part was...
leaving.
So I felt bad that they had all gone out on a school night and the production had not really been that interesting to them. I mean I had them in the car for almost an hour to get there. They had to deal with my "Argh, I am lost" griping. Then we parked far away in the wrong lot, had to get back in the car and find another spot in a different lot. We ran all across an unfamiliar campus to try and find the planetarium, only to find that the speaker was kind of monotone and it was a little dull.
I piled them in the van and took them to McDonalds.
Nine at night and they all still wanted the whole value meal!!
They were such good sports I had to get it for them.
Then they all tuckered out on the way home.
Logan's Candies is our next trip. I am positive it will be a much better field trip!
Logan's Candies is our next trip. I am positive it will be a much better field trip!















No comments:
Post a Comment