
My beautiful daughter was in a Quinceanera.
She looked so amazing!
It was so elegant.
The whole event was done perfectly.
Every thing was done with class.
She even made some new and really classy friends while practicing for this.
All the months of weekend practices were so worth it.
I teared up while watching my baby out there dancing with a young ...MAN?!?
Did he just have his arm around her?
Wait... that is a little close there...Hey!
Hey!
Space between the dance partners there buddy!!
That's it...I am going shopping for a BIG SHOTGUN!!
She looked so amazing!
It was so elegant.
The whole event was done perfectly.
Every thing was done with class.
She even made some new and really classy friends while practicing for this.
All the months of weekend practices were so worth it.
I teared up while watching my baby out there dancing with a young ...MAN?!?
Did he just have his arm around her?
Wait... that is a little close there...Hey!
Hey!
Space between the dance partners there buddy!!
That's it...I am going shopping for a BIG SHOTGUN!!















1 comment:
Your daughter IS beautiful!!! Love the pics.
Have a nice day!
Post a Comment