Tuesday, March 3, 2009

addition, yes we are still going!


My utility room now has plumbing.
Electrical...almost.


The tub is sitting in the right spot.
Maybe the shower head and such might be helpful though.


Here is the proof that it is still being worked on.


Oh look!
When the electricians come back maybe they can hook up the cans that are just mounted there hanging in the ceiling looking pretty.
Two days it took to mount a bunch of those and screw in some little blue boxes.


This is what my husband can do in one day.
(maybe it was 2)
He cut the hole, framed it, and installed 4 class blocks to make a window.


Some of the cans waiting to be connected.


Here is one of the many little blue boxes floating around the addition.
This one actually has wires!


This is where they keep the wire for my pretty boxes.
Hanging in the addition.

Hey when I get workers that are doing this after work and on their days off I really should not complain. I am just anxious I guess.
Either way it is coming along. By next year we should be able to move in!
Here is to hoping

2 comments:

Amarie said...

Wow! next year! Glad to see it's coming along, though.

Amber said...

sometimes it's difficult to be patient, but you are so very lucky to have folks who can work on it. I'm glad it's going, even if it seems like it's a snails pace