Monday, June 15, 2009

friend making Monday

Got this over at All That Is Good. Its a fun Game:)
So today's task is Confessions! Spill you guts and I'll start...

1. I don't want to stop breast feeding Belle because she still only needs ME for that. She is more friendly than my other munchkins ever were and she doesn't just want me all the time like they did. I can be selfish and have time with her that only I can give her.





2. I ate a piece of cake at church yesterday, that blew my diet. It was good though!





3. I was under the weather for a funeral and did not go. I probably could have made it, but I really don't like the family of the lovely lady who passed away. So I was a wimp and did not attend.



4. I hate fast food, but I fed my children fast food lunch and dinner all weekend. I did not cook one thing all weekend. All I made was coffee.





5. I really did not enjoy the help I got (except from my munchkins) to paint the low walls at church on Wednesday. I know that I should not look down on free help and the person in question did so with a full heart to help, but it was MY project and I wanted to finish it MYSELF. I feel so selfish saying that, but this is about confessions right?




6. I bought Belle a Yo Gabba Gabba DVD so I can shower or go to the bathroom alone.




7. I still believe in fairies.





So now you can see that I am a total geek!
I really don't have a bunch of deep dark confessions because with me what you see is what you get.

I am just me.


What are your confessions?





10 comments:

Shawn said...

I love your list. It's very honest and I totally understand #5, I'm the same way.

Lins said...

It's easy to want to do a project yourself. Sometimes the "help" that people want to give you isn't help at all!

Happy FMM!

Unknown said...

I have a 4 week old and love to breastfeed him- it is "our" time, so I totally understand #1!!

ANd hate to admit this, but I don't know who Yo Gabba Gabba is...... My older kids like The Wiggles. Are they still around???

~Becca

Tina said...

Great list....

Happy FMM!

Kenlie said...

I just read your list, and now I'm going to read "What to buy Dad."

Thanks for sharing your list!

Unknown said...

That's a very sweet list...I love #1. I'm not a mommy yet but hope to be and can see myself being just like that.

Happy FMM!

Rhonda said...

Awww, there is nothing wrong with cherishing breastfeeding time!

Sometimes I just wanna do things myself too! I can relate!

Great confessions!
Happy FMM!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you. Good list! I plop my kids in front of the tv too so I can get some things done. Sometimes you have to do what you need to and get things done!

XOOX
Jen

J.J. said...

That is too funny about the fast food feeding no cooking weekend! I have done that before. :)

Happy FMM!

B said...

My confession: Too much caffeine! Stumbled over from Blogged. Glad to meet a fellow munchkineer! ;)