
What are you doing on July 4th?
It will be Belle's 2nd birthday so you would assume that we would be having a party or something, but in reality, we are having workers over to dig a trench and form it up to pour the cement for our deck. Whoo hoo!
Then we will sit out front when it is dark, with our melting ice creams and watch the fire works.
What is your favorite dish to pass when attending a 4th of July party or a summer bbq?
I love to bring macaroni or pasta salad. I could eat that stuff all day long! All by myself!
Do you have a 4th of July tradition?
Well now we celebrate Belle's birthday too. So I guess that is out tradition.

Share your favorite 4th of July picture
Well my favorites actually crashed with my old computer before I had a chance to save them. They were of the day Belle was born. That was the most special 4th of July I have ever had and the only pictures I have are in my head. That beautiful little angel came in time to share the fireworks with our family from my hospital window. Just us, no nurses and for me the most beautiful fireworks display in the world. That picture will be in my heart forever.
















3 comments:
I could eat all the pasta salad myself also! What a cute little girl.
Pasta salad - I can't tell you how many people have posted about it and now I really, really, really want some!
OMGosh I am soooooo upset for you that you lost your pictures! I am going to back up my photos tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment