
Ever since I was little I have really loved the idea of being a mommy.
I also wanted to grow up and be a Kindergarten teacher.
I wanted that for as long as I can remember.
Even when I went off to college the idea was to learn how to teach the young ones not just education but values and morals as well. Grow wonderful people was my thinking.
God must have put that want in me.
I was discouraged when I felt I had been following the wrong path.
I went on with life, a bit unfulfilled, but still went on.
God knew the right time for me to fulfill that need inside me.
He brought me my husband at just the right time and made me a mother of four amazing souls. He helped me to be a Mommy not just a mother and put them on the right path of respectful, upstanding moral kids.
He has me now actually teaching my eldest. It is such a blessing.
I was given that need so many years ago just for this moment now.
I know that I am fulfilling God's plan for me.
I am on the path that he has chosen and I hope I am living up to his hopes for me.
Thank you God for this wonderful opportunity.
I cherish every moment of this.















No comments:
Post a Comment