Friday, February 19, 2010
#164

And...here we go!
1. Johnny Weir _is an American figure skater and ice skating costume designer ( I had to look the last fact up to be sure) ____________.
2. ___I have been so busy I have not seen any of the ______ 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud simply vanished and she blossomed into the most fragrant bloom glowing in vibrant color making the whole world around her smile__________.
4. _EAT COOKIES____________ if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams _makes for wonderful mornings, otherwise coffee seems to do the trick_____________.
6. What does it take _to find a good deal on solar panels???_______.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _making a really good dinner for my munchkins____, tomorrow my plans include _having the last of the electrical and plumbing guys over to work on the addition____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and work on some of the furniture I want to fix up for the addition____!















No comments:
Post a Comment