The Fios guys are coming today.
I am a bit nervous since we have not had cable in so long (yes we had satellite though). I know some of my friends swear that this is great so I hope we made the right decision. Money wise I know we did. We are doing the combo where they put your phone, computer and cable all on the same bill and give you a discount for using them on all three levels. We figure we are saving about $40 a month this way, so in a year we will save... well a bunch hopefully!
Also today my wonderful husband has scheduled for our
deck stairs to be put in!!
Yes our deck is made of the composite wood and probably steps of the same material would be nice but he would really like cement stairs there. I think because it will match the rest of the house that way. Soooo our lovely handy man John will be here this morning to start the digging and framing of our new stairs.
We are soooo close to being finished!!!
I am really getting excited!!
Can't wait!!















No comments:
Post a Comment