Motivation for Mom's has a great suggestion of starting a notebook for each of your munchkins and just write little things to them every so often. I think that is a great idea. I think for Christmas this year I will start one for each of them. Find a nice journal and start with a few wonderful things about each munchkin and then try and grab at least one book a week and put wonderful things about that munchkin and what they accomplished that week in it. Super simple but I think it will mean more when they are older, if not to them then at least to me.
Borders is having a sale today maybe we will stop by and I will let them pick out their own "Mom's Memories" journals. It sounds good, let's see if I can keep up with it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















3 comments:
What a glorious idea!
Someday I will have to speak with you about your book I wrote for you. I still have it!
Love,
Mom
Love the idea!!! What a blessing for the babies : )
thanks for the idea!
Post a Comment