Here is my little girl.
She is so much her own person.
She wore her new promise ring on a chain around her neck.
It reads: "True Love Waits."
My friend Crystal told her that she just gave herself the most powerful gift by making that promise. Even if she changes her mind later she has told the world that she is a young woman of values and morals and that she is to be respected and cherished. I admit I got teary when she told her that.
While Aimee was at school, Belle and I decorated the front table for her a bit.
They were peanut butter chocolate chip with vanilla bean ice cream.
I think it was a nice birthday for her. No big party but we did go out to eat.
For her birthday I wish for her the happiness of many days, good friends, tons of hugs and a continued strength of herself and her faith. She was a beautiful young girl who is now blossoming into the most incredible and admirable young woman. I am so proud that she is my daughter.















2 comments:
What a lovely lady she is!! She looked just great! I told her also how proud I was that she had asked for a promise ring!
Her cookie-cake was really cute! Isn't Belle a talented little girl! Masybe the elves helped her with all that icing? And my! the table looked so festive!~!! The cards and magazines must have thrilled her! Thanks so much for the photos!
I was just looking at a baby picture of Aimee,feeling all misty about how she's grown up!
Kisses to you both!
Love,
Mom
yum
Post a Comment