I called the hospital last night to check on the baby and while I was talking to Justin I could hear Farrah crying in the background. I felt so bad. All they asked was that we pray for Farrah. Oh my gosh, of coarse we can! I told them that we always do but would include a special one for Farrah tonight. Sometimes the littlest voices God hears first. I hope that it will help.
Sometimes I forget just how lucky I am to have four HEALTHY munchkins. They each have two arms and legs, all of their digits, great brains, wonderfully strong hearts, immune systems working fine, lungs that are pink and strong, great muscles and energy to spare (especially when trying to damage a siblings body ;)!) I am truly thankfulfor this and must remind myself of that when they come back from school today and are screaming and yelling at each other. Actually that is music to my ears!
On a better note, Michael Jr had an awesome soccer practice last night. That boy is on fire lately! He is running up and attacking the ball. He was taking the ball away from the other team, calling out when he was open, throwing the ball in with speed and for the most part accuracy. I was impressed. The assistant coach was impressed too. He even commented on how well he was playing. This is such a change from the boy in first grade who did not want to be rude and steal the ball from another kid on the field. The boy in second grade who wanted them to be polite and share the ball like he did and not be a ball hog! Now the boy in third grade says "Get out of my way! I will show you how to get it done! Pass it here!...GOAL!" Way to go little man!
Aimee was just in a HUGE singing production at UHS. We didn't realize just how big it was. Michael took her because the baby has been so fussy and it was a little later than I can normally stay up (yes it was till 9pm. Way past my bedtime!) He said that it was really a good thing that I did not go because it was 2 1/2 hours of standing room only of all the schools in the district singing! He said it was pretty good, but of coarse OUR DAUGHTER SANG THE BEST.
My beauty is in the middle in a blue shirt. Good luck finding her.















1 comment:
thank you my friend :)
Post a Comment