Saturday, December 27, 2008

From Hubby to me





Look at what my handsome hubby got me!
Yay!
He is so sweet!
He knows I am always taking my camera EVERYWHERE!
I take pictures of the munchkins doing everything!
He bought me this cute camera that will fit in my bag and takes great pictures.
I am still learning all the little bits of the camera but here are a few of the pictures that I have snapped already.
Here are some of the lovely ladies of our family.
It was raining, have pity on my hair!



Michael and Belle smiling with CHRISTmas spirit!


Here are some of the handsome hotties that dined with us
CHRISTmas evening.


My father-in-law just got a beautiful ring from my mother-in-law.

Then down here,
my sister-in-law made the ladies in the family
these really pretty aprons for CHRISTmas.

She lives to far away to have been able to join us
and see how much we all loved receiving them.

Here is the picture that we are sending her.
Aren't the models GORGEOUS?
The second one is Ohh Laah Laah!




I just love my apron.
:)




3 comments:

6 Happy Hearts said...

Awesome!! So many Christmas blessings!! The apron pic is priceless!!!

Amarie said...

Men in aprons! Yes! hehe!

Grandma said...

Nice to see the Martinez clan having such a nice time!

Adorable kid pictures too! Like being there! Hope you also had a Happy New Year~~Mom