Monday, November 10, 2008

addition

There was tons of work going on at our house this weekend. The other half of the roof got started. This is the mess I saw when I got back from soccer. Becca's team lost in the last minute of the game by the way, but Michael's team won! Anyway, yeah that is quite a mess isn't it.
The trash is now all piled up on the side of the house as neatly as you can pile up trash because I was informed that next weekend there will be just as much trash as they install my new skylight. So thrifty me, I only want to pay to have the trash dumped one time instead of two. That means an ugly trash pile for 7-10 days for me. I just keep reminding myself how beautiful our home will be when all of this is done. My poor husband has been so busy with this project that when it is over I don't think he will know what to do with himself though! LOL!:)

No comments: