Silly stories about me and my family's everyday life. 4 kids & 2 parents = 1 silly life!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Veteran's Day
I honor all who have given themselves freely to our country today. Your service has given my family freedom. I thank your families that support you as you support our country. For those of you that serve now, have served, or died serving...thank you. Today is here because of you.
God has given me so many wonderful blessings. The best blessing is that I am the wife to an incredibly sexy man and we have 4 beautiful munchkins together. Our life is busy and loud! Wouldn't change any of it! I am one lucky woman who thanks God for this life every single day.
4 comments:
This is a great tribute, Aimie:-)
(60 degrees...brrr!...I thought that was so funny!)
Amen!
That's a beautiful post! I'm so grateful for all of the brave people who have served our country.
Hope you have a great day!
Hi Aimie,it's me again! :)
I just wanted to let you know that I have an award waiting for you on my blog today!
Post a Comment