
Aimee is so lucky!
I took Aimee and her friend Samantha to see Twilight last Friday night. It was a Youth Group event and I really wanted to see the movie as well but with the other little ones in tow I did not think it was a good idea. Granted Belle would have slept through the whole thing and Michael would have loved the vampire part of it,but Becca was not quite ready. Daddy was at work that night so I could not just leave her with him and go myself darn it.
This is a long holiday weekend though....maybe?
Getting back to the movie, Aimee had such a good time. She said that it is the best movie that she has ever seen. She wants to read the whole series now! She even told me that she would really love to see it again and buy it when it comes out. Her friend Samantha agreed. My friend brought them back for me when the movie ended, thank goodness, and here it was midnight and they were so amped up over how great this movie was. I wish I could have bottled that moment. I loved seeing so much happiness radiate from her.
I am so glad she had a good time.
She deserved it.
I took Aimee and her friend Samantha to see Twilight last Friday night. It was a Youth Group event and I really wanted to see the movie as well but with the other little ones in tow I did not think it was a good idea. Granted Belle would have slept through the whole thing and Michael would have loved the vampire part of it,but Becca was not quite ready. Daddy was at work that night so I could not just leave her with him and go myself darn it.
This is a long holiday weekend though....maybe?
Getting back to the movie, Aimee had such a good time. She said that it is the best movie that she has ever seen. She wants to read the whole series now! She even told me that she would really love to see it again and buy it when it comes out. Her friend Samantha agreed. My friend brought them back for me when the movie ended, thank goodness, and here it was midnight and they were so amped up over how great this movie was. I wish I could have bottled that moment. I loved seeing so much happiness radiate from her.
I am so glad she had a good time.
She deserved it.















No comments:
Post a Comment