The satellite is backup and running!
While we were having help putting up our roof (with the framing, sheeting, installation of the skylight and the actual roofing shingles) one of the gentlemen cut our satellite feed. That was the only way to build the roof correctly. I did not expect that.
We have had no Disney channel, Nick Jr, PBS or ION playing at our house in weeks!
It was like back when I was a kid!
Anyway we got the service back on now thank goodness. I hated not being able to just jump on the computer to find some silly little fact that I needed at that particular moment. Preparing for Sunday School was a bit more challenging that is for sure.
I have missed so much while the satellite was down, I can't wait to read all my favorite blogs and see what they have been up to. I feel like I was that kid that was sick with the chicken pox and just came back to school...so much to catch up on.
While we were having help putting up our roof (with the framing, sheeting, installation of the skylight and the actual roofing shingles) one of the gentlemen cut our satellite feed. That was the only way to build the roof correctly. I did not expect that.
We have had no Disney channel, Nick Jr, PBS or ION playing at our house in weeks!
It was like back when I was a kid!
Anyway we got the service back on now thank goodness. I hated not being able to just jump on the computer to find some silly little fact that I needed at that particular moment. Preparing for Sunday School was a bit more challenging that is for sure.
I have missed so much while the satellite was down, I can't wait to read all my favorite blogs and see what they have been up to. I feel like I was that kid that was sick with the chicken pox and just came back to school...so much to catch up on.















No comments:
Post a Comment